Brewed by: Boston Brewing Company
Type: IPA
ABV: 6%
Score: 6.5/10
One can certainly taste and smell the apricot notes in this beer. The drink is smooth but has a subtle sour aftertaste I don't much care for; I find it conflicts rather than compliments the initial crisp apricot taste.
ABV: 6%
Score: 9/10
Wow! What a refreshing change of pace after No. 1. Mosaic is perhaps the sweetest IPA I have ever tasted. It's crisp with subtle notes of pineapple and mandarin orange. An amazing single hop IPA.
ABV: 6%
Score: 8.9/10
I found this brew to be very similar to No.2. It's not quite as sweet, it's but just as balanced.
ABV: 6%
Score: 9.8/10
Gorgeous. This single hop embodies the epitome of an American IPA in my opinion. Great grapefruit flavor balanced by a malty sweetness.
ABV: 6%
Score: 9.9/10
An aptly named hop-- this one is king. So much flavor, so cloying, so tantalizing.
No comments:
Post a Comment