Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Boddingtons Pub Ale Review


Name: Boddington's Pub Ale
Brewed by: Inbev UK Limited
Beer Type: Pub Ale
ALC/VOL: 4.7%
Overall Score: 3.3/10

Comments: Founded during the midst of an over-seas revolution, the founders had more important issues on their minds. The proof is in the pudding so to speak; in the horrid taste of this beer is more precise though. This British beer is on Facebook's 100 beer challenge page, so a few months after spotting it in a liquor store I bought it and brought it to a family party. I made the mistake of making one of the four Boddington cans my first drink. Out of a can it's less than a three on the taste scale. I had another one that night when I was intoxicated and couldn't taste anything; I gave another one to my brother. I brought one home and drinking out of a glass, it's less painful, but still a chore to drink this beer. Flat smell, too creamy of an initial taste, and a flat aftertaste. It's bloody awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment