Brewed by: Wild Wolf
Beer Type: Pilsner
ALC/VOL: 4.5%
Overall Score: 8.3/10
Comments: Smooth and refreshing-- an interesting take on a German Pilsner style beer.
Brewed by: Wild Wolf
Beer Type: Belgian Pale Ale
ALC/VOL: 6.8%
Overall Score: 8.6/10
Comments: Not usually a fan of honey beers (I think Lienie's Honey Weiss is by far their worst brew), but this one is an exception. With only a hint of honey, this beer is balanced.
Brewed by: Wild Wolf
Beer Type: Dark Ale
ALC/VOL: 3.5%
Overall Score: 5/10
Comments: I won't lie, I don't remember much about this beer. Maybe the fact it's not memorable is testament in itself.
Brewed by: Wild Wolf
Beer Type: Pale Ale
ALC/VOL: 5.1%
Overall Score: 9.4/10
Comments: The crown jewel of Wild Wolf, I love this beer. It satisfied my hop cravings while simultaneously leaving me wanting more. Balanced and delicious, this pale ale is aptly named.
Brewed by: Wild Wolf
Beer Type: Scottish Style Ale
ALC/VOL: 5.7%
Overall Score: 7.2/10
Comments: This Scottish Ale is solid. The scotch flavor is not overdone, leaving the beer drinkable.
Brewed by: Wild Wolf
Beer Type: Stout
ALC/VOL: 4.1%
Overall Score: 8.4/10
Comments: Rich and textured, this beer has a lot of chocolate flavor to it.
Brewed by: Wild Wolf
Beer Type: Fruit Beer
ALC/VOL: 5%
Overall Score: 8.6/10
Comments: Most concoctions like this go awry, not this one. I don't know if it was the buzz or the beer, but I really liked this one-- it tasted remarkably like the dessert it's named after.
Brewed by: Wild Wolf
Beer Type: Spiced Beer
ALC/VOL: 7.5%
Overall Score: 4.5/10
Comments: The clunker of the batch, this beer was not for me. Bitter in all the wrong ways; it didn't even seem like a beer.
Brewed by: Wild Wolf
Beer Type: Saison
ALC/VOL: 9.5%
Overall Score: 5.3/10
Comments: As I mentioned, most honey beers do not tickle my fancy. This beer is not an exception. It had a weird tangy taste and this score is probably inflated.
Brewed by: Wild Wolf
Beer Type: Imperial Pale Ale/ Double IPA
ALC/VOL: 10%
Overall Score: 9.3/10
Comments: No surprise, I was a fan of their Double IPA. Lots of hops, lots of body, and lots of alcohol by volume.
Brewed by: Wild Wolf
Beer Type: Imperial Stout
ALC/VOL: 10.5%
Overall Score: 8.6/10
Comments: This beer is an ideal dessert beer; if you don't mind getting an after-dinner buzz. This beer packs a punch. It has a coffee and chocolate flavor with plenty of hops to keep some balance.
No comments:
Post a Comment